Research and Development activities
- Staad Pro Training Program for enhancement of employability of Final year students of Civil Engineering Department
- Conduction of Grooming program of the Final year students.
- Conduction of GATE coaching classes for Final year students.
- Two week ISTE STTP on Introduction to Structural Engineering for faculty members
- Summer Internship Training on Plumbing Technology for final year students
- Industrial visit to M/S Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd.
- Workshop related to TCS Code Vita Contest for 2nd year student.
- Workshop on Concrete Mix Design.
- A training was conducted on ‘Plumbing Technology’.
- National Seminar on R.C.C structure of Tall Buildings (NSRCCSTB-2013) was organized.
- National Seminar on Recent Advancement in Concrete Technology and Related Instrumentation Technique (NSRACTIT – 2013) was organized.
Extra Curricular Activities and “ Student Life Centre”
- Students participated in a discussion organized on “Shikshit Bharat, Shaksham Bharat” as instructed by AICTE on November 2014.
- Students participated in a Blitz Chess Tournament conducted on November 2014.
- Students participated in a Workshop on “Ethical Hacking”.
- Students participated in a the event “PLANT FOR THE PLANET” (Tree plantation and Tree Distribution Program organized jointly by Environment & educational Club and NSS Club.
- Students participated in a coding contest by ‘CODE-O-MANIAC’ organized by Computer Society Club.
- Students participated in an Engineering model competition organized by Engineering and Modeling club.
- Students participated in an Inter –departmental Eco Quiz Competition organized by Environmental and Educational Club.
- Students participated in a TEQIP Sponsored National Workshop on “SELF DEFENCE AWARNESS FOR WOMEN”.
- Students participated in a poster competition on “GLOBAL WARMING” organized by Environmental & Educational club”
- Students participated in a TEQIP Sponsored Seminar organized on “Empowering Women for the Eradication of Social Stigma”.
- Students participated in a Photography contest and Exhibition organized by PHOTOGRAPHY AND TREKKING CLUB.
- Students participated in an “ANTI-PLASTIC CAMPAIGN” organized by Environmental &Educational Club.
- Students participated in TEQIP (World Bank) Sponsored 2nd Technical Symposium and Project Contest “JISTech 2K16”. Total eight numbers of models were prepared and exhibited by the students of the Civil Engineering Dept. Among the models ‘Hydraulic Bridge’, ‘Underwater Tunnel’, ‘Earthquake Resisting Building models’, ‘Truss Bridge’, ‘Rotating building’, ‘Harnessing gravitational energy by electromagnetism’ etc were especially noteworthy. All the models and the efforts of the students behind the models were highly appreciated by the external judges.
- Runners of Inter Departmental Football Tournament 2014.
- Runners of Inter Departmental Football Tournament 2015.
- Participants on Inter Departmental Student Debate competition.
- Departmental Best Model in Inter Departmental Model Exhibition, April 2015.
- Runners of Rally race
- Departmental Best Model in Inter Departmental Model Exhibition, in 2nd Technical Symposium and Project Contest “JISTech 2K16”.
- Four final year students get rank in GATE 2016