At CMS is full of interesting learning based activities; be it academics or other events namely the Industry Academia Meet, the JKBS cultural fest; Fresher's meet, National Business Games, Industry visit and Social Services.
To add to these, there are quizzes, debates, games and sports mingled with routine classroom activities.
The students of CMS participate in various events organized by CII, BCCI to augment their knowledge domain.
CMS organizes different social activities like Blood Donation and free dental check up camps. This is organizing to encourage its students & staff to donate Blood, there by sensitizing the people on the importance of giving a part of them, resulting in saving Life/Lives.
CMS believes that the student-faculty interaction outside the classroom is very essential for the overall development of the student-academically and attitudinally both. The students have basically three kinds of needs viz. academic, emotional and career needs. The objectives of the "Mentor Programme "are:
- To provide career and life guidance to students for their holistic development and achievement of their potential
- To inculcate academic excellence in students and provide positive influence to the career paths of students
- To provide support to students in adjustment to environment and inculcate high personal & moral values
- To achieve dual objectives of transforming students into successful managers & good human beings
- To craft the behavioral games for students with joviality which in turn tone up the organizational skills of students
Each student shall be assigned to a faculty who shall act as the student mentor. Each student has at least two mentoring sessions with his/her mentor in a month.
Several educational and cultural activities are regularly held after lecture hours. To name a few: Quiz Contest, Talent show Extempore Speech Competition, Poster Competition Debate Competition etc. Students have ample opportunities to organize or to participate in these activities.
Invited Talks & Seminars