FEB 21, 2013
FEB 19, 2013
FEB 13, 2013
Vission & Mission
MISSION OF THE INSTITUTE
To improve the quality and technical education in the west Bengal and lead it to a centre of excellence in technical education by maintaining high standard of teaching and learning process.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To educate people with the necessary skills from fundamental to state of the art.
- To impart knowledge to students.
- Fostering lifelong learning.
- Integrating learning and discovery.
- Developing and sharing technical expertise.
- Empowering students to be tomorrow's leaders.
- Encouragement for entrepreneurship and economic development to benefit nationally and globally.
- To guide for ethical, environmentally responsible engineering practice.
VISION OF THE INSTITUTE
To prepare our students to embrace the changes and challenges that new technology brings in the process of globalization with the objective to reach out to each other. The dream of the society at large is to upgrade the institution as an autonomous college and ultimately elevate the same as the full fledged university.
OBJECTIVES OF THE INST..
- Determine and prescribe its own courses of study and syllabi and restructure and redesign the courses to suit local needs.
- Prescribe rules for admission in consonance with the reservation policy of the state government.
- Evolve methods of assessment of students performance, the conduct of examination and notification of results.
- Use modern tools of educational technology to achieve higher standards and greater creativity.
- Promote healthy practices such as community service, extension activities, projects, for the benefit of the society at large, neighborhood, programmes etc.
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Foundation: To provide the students with a solid foundation. So mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Mechanical Sciences are required to build up fundamental knowledge in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering and to solve the related problems in this field.
- Competence: To prepare the students to excel in various educational programmes to succeed in industry/ technical profession through further education/ training such as seminars, workshops, conferences, soft skill plan etc.
- Indepth analysis: To train the students with a breadth of scientific and Electronics and Instrumentation engineering knowledge to comprehend, analyze, design & create novel products and solutions for real life problems.
- Professionalism: To inculcate in the students professional/ ethical attitude, effective team work skills, multidisciplinary approach and to relate Electronics and Instrumentation engineering issues to a broader context.
- Desired social profiles: To provide the students with academic environment of excellence, leadership, ethical guidelines and to encourage with achievement awards for productive career.