Junior Scientist Electronics Club
(Virtual Club/ Community for School Students)
Driven by Electronics & Comm. Engineering Department
JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani, W.B. INDIA
Vision of the Club:
The vision of the club is
- to create junior young scientists from schools who can be the pioneer of the nation.
- to become a path finder for young technically talented school students.
- to create a platform for the school students having appetite of knowledge.
Mission of the Club:
- encourages ideas from the school students.
- judges the innovativeness of the ideas.
- judges the level of feasibility to implement.
- encourages school students to participate in technical contests by which they can be awarded.
- motivates school students to visit industries or educational institutes of national importance.
- hunts for little young scientists.
Proposed Activity of the Club:
The club members
- encourage innovative ideas from school students between class 5 to class 12.
- from class 5 to class 9 we will be bestowed Sub-Junior Scientist and from Class 10 to 12 we will be bestowed Junior Scientist.
- guide the students to implement the ideas which are promising.
- interact with the parents of the students who have appetite of knowledge.
- guide students to participate in different talent hunt contests (only technical contests). They will be provided with E-ID Card to participate in the contests.
- arrange industrial tours / educational tours to some institutes of national importance for school students.
Members of the Club:
The club is comprised of all the faculties and other technical staffs of ECE department of JIS College of Engineering.
© ECE Department,JIS College of Engineering